"DEATH IS BUT THE DOORWAY TO NEW LIFE - WE LIVE TODAY, WE SHALL LIVE AGAIN, IN MANY FORMS SHALL WE RETURN."
3,000 years ago during the 19th Dynasty, Pharaoh Seti I requested a powerful amulet to be created by the Egyptian Goddess Hathor. But when Set decides to create an amulet of his own, chaos and destruction ensues in the ancient world as empires fight to capture them. Worst yet, when Set turned Horus into a falcon due to a squabble, Ancient Egypt’s hope was lost.
Now 3,000 years later in the 1900s, the Amulets of Karawan have resurfaced at the will of Pharaoh Seti I. Coincidentally they resurfaced in the year 1934, approximately one year after the defeat of the Scorpion King. With Imhotep and Anck-su-namun resurrected, history is beginning to repeat itself as new participants are called upon to partake in a deadly globetrotting race. You, my friend, are the competitor. Your decisions not only affect the fate of the world as you participate, but you also shape your destiny and those around you. Now, my friend, I ask you this: do you think you can survive?
- An established game based on The Mummy series that’s set one year after The Mummy Returns and requires no knowledge to participate!
- We’re a friendly and inviting community that instantly treats newcomers like core members!
- Summaries of threads are provided for so that no one’s lost!
- A game where each action your character makes evolves our world.
- We’re reality-based with a touch of fantasy and take historical events into account.
- Accepts canons, premades and original characters!
- Play as a canon from the series; a Medjai who’re the descendants of Pharaoh Seti I’s sacred bodyguards and duty-bound to ensure that Imhotep returns to his grave; or as a member of the Djed clan, the descendants of Imhotep’s priests from Ancient Egypt who follow Ancient Egyptian religion and culture and are the sworn enemies to the Medjai.
- There’s no word count or mandatory play-bys.
- Rated PG-15.